I am getting the following error when trying to generate a cone mapping model from chart. I have previously done this without an issue but am having trouble since installing the new version. Perhaps there’s something wrong with the way I updated the files…..
Here’s the output from the debug dialogue box:
all the best
* 512MB of 3000MB (17%)
* “/Users/Jonathan/Documents/Kate Umbers – colour images /vis – artifical light/Res…”
* “visible:R:Normalised,visible:G:Normalised,visible:B:Normalised | 38.303,30.595,26….”
* “/Applications/ImageJ.app/plugins/Cone Mapping/Illuminants”
* “/Applications/ImageJ.app/plugins/Cone Mapping/Receptors”
* “/Applications/ImageJ.app/plugins/Cone Mapping/Charts”
Dialog error in line 128:
Dialog . addChoice ( “Receptors” , <receptorNames> ) ;
This is likely because the files aren’t installed in the correct locations. Double-check the instructions on the downloads page, make sure you don’t add extra directory layers.
Hmm… Thanks for the heads up. I can’t replicate this bug myself. It looks like it can’t find the plugins directory though. I think this might be a mac-specific issue. Try downloading and insalling the toolbox outside of the “Apps” directory. have a look at the download instructions page – macOS does some weird stuff sometimes!